1.3K views

I noticed while watching evine that the man selling Hydro-Vital Skincare Set was making claims of of over 20% improvement. HOWEVER, the group they tested the product on was around 23 people.

It did not mention ages of these participates either. He was showing pictures of skin wrinkling due to dehydration. He is so inaccurate!! When we age our skin goes through processes.

If you spend your money on this consider it another cream you wasted your money on!! He is in it to make money and is making false statements.

Comments

I use Skinn Cosmetics. Not everything worked on my face.

However, there are products that do work and I can see a difference.

Skinn is not a face lift it is supposed to improve your skin not make you 15 years younger. If you don't like the products use something else

I love how the FRAUD selling this stuff "claims" it all he's using. PLEASE!!!

HIS FACE IS SO STIFF FROM ALL THE INJECTIONS. NEXT!!

Definitely not a scam. I have used Skinn products for more than five years now and am very serious about my skincare.

I, too, was sceptical at first and it was a steep learning curve.

Serious skincare is not for everyone. It takes time, perseverance, making mistakes and ongoing learning.

It can also be expensive. For me the rewards are worth the commitment.

Have you tried the products or just giving a poor review on your opinion of what you saw on tv?